- Boosts Performance of Canned Air Dusters
- Eliminates Static Electrical Charge on Lenses
- Snaps Onto Compressed Air Cans
- Requires One AA Battery to Operate
- Ideal for Removing Airborne Particles from Optics
- EPA Approved Compressed Air Dusters
Compressed Air is used to clean optical components with directed bursts of dry air. Compressed Air uses nozzles to concentrate bursts of moisture-free air to effectively remove dust or other fine debris from the surfaces of optical components. Compressed Air reduces the danger of damaging optical components during cleaning by preventing the need for physical contact. Compressed Air can be used to clean small or hard to reach areas of optical components. Anti-Static ionizer attachments are also available to attach to other Compressed Air units to reduce the risk of static-caused damage.