Our operators are not available at the moment. Please leave a message and we will contact you soon
has been added to your cart.
Order Number has been added to your cart.
All items have been added to your cart.
has been added to your compare list.
Product added to cart
Corning® Varioptic® Variable Focus Liquid Lenses
- Vary Focal Length by Applied Voltage
- Ideal for Machine Vision Autofocus Applications
- Less Power Required than Traditional Autofocus Lenses
- Development Kits and Lenses with Thermistor Available
DPSS Pointing Lasers
- TTL Modulation up to 10kHz
- Transverse Mode TEM00
- Blue, Green, Yellow, and IR Output Wavelengths
GoldTL™ Telecentric Lenses
TECHSPEC® components are designed, specified, or manufactured by Edmund Optics. Learn More
- High Resolution Telecentric Lens for Measurement and Gauging
- Up to 5 MegaPixels, 3.45μm Pixel Size Sensors
- Up to 2/3", C-Mount Telecentric Lens
- Magnification from 0.06X to 1X
Imperx Analog Laptop Capture Cards
- On-Board Memory for Fast Image Acquisition
- 2 RCA Jack Inputs
- Type II PCMCIA Connection
- Intelligent Scatter/Gather DMA
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM/RS170 Complaint (Auto NTSC/PAL Format Detection)
- Single Frame, Multi-Frame or AVI Output
- Drivers for Windows 2000/XP, WDM and LabVIEW
- Requires 3.3V DC ±5%; 160 mA Steady (350mA Inrush) and 0.5W Constant Power
Pixelink® USB 3.0 Cameras
- Resolutions Up to 20MP
- Sensor Sizes from 1/2.5" to 1.1"
- Right Angle Housing and Board Level Configurations Available
or view regional numbers
enter stock numbers to begin
Copyright 2020, Edmund Optics Inc., 101 East Gloucester Pike, Barrington, NJ 08007-1380 USA
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act