Under the direction of the Senior Operations Manager, the Supervisor will plan, direct, coordinate and supervise all production activities and programs in the department. While ensuring production targets remain the key focus, it is essential that compliance, safety and quality standards are maintained.
- Day to day planning, organizing and execution so as to accomplish production demand.
- Review and streamline work processes to reduce wastes, inefficiencies and improve productivity.
- Optimize resource utilization as to meet production target
- Highlight potential risks and constraints to management
- Measure and analyze standard time and actual.
- Must lead, motivate and taking care subordinates well-being at work.
- Part of Hire process team. Interviewed and recruit potential candidates.
- Evaluate and appraise workers performance. Counsel and coach as required. Make recommendation related to employment such as promotion and demotion.
- Undertake workers development. Identify training needs and make recommendation to TM.
- Enforce rules and discipline subordinates when necessary.
- Periodically review and update risk assessment (RA). Highlight potential hazards and put up ways to reduce or eliminate it. Ensured safety practices and policy been carried out.
- Control and manage consumables.
- Manage machine and equipment by ensuring preventive maintenance are been carried out. Report any breakdown or deteriorating machine performance.
- Generate essential weekly or daily report for Manager
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering with at least 3 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience in CNC programming, set-up and troubleshooting is preferred
- Knowledge of MS excel, MS word, SAP or lean manufacturing is an advantage
- A team player with positive mindset, committed and reliable
- Good communication skills and able to work independently