Regional Sales Manager - Benelux and North-Germany (f/m/d)
Edmund Optics® (EO) is a leading manufacturer of optics, imaging, and photonics components supporting numerous markets around the globe, including advanced diagnostics, semiconductor & electronics, machine vision, automation, R&D, and safety & security.
Edmund Optics Europe, a US owned-group consisting of Edmund Optics GmbH in Germany and Edmund Optics Ltd in the UK, is responsible for sales, marketing, distribution, engineering and application support for a wide product range throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Europe is one of the main growth markets for Edmund Optics globally, leading to a rapidly expanding and developing local team.
To support our efforts within the European Market, Edmund Optics is looking for a
Regional Sales Manager – Benelux and North-Germany (f/m/d)
Work location: Netherlands or Germany
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with customers, key decision makers in purchasing, development, production and management
- Support existing key accounts and develop strategic concepts for the acquisition of new customers
- Identify customer’s needs and requirements and cooperate with other departments (engineering) to meet customers’ expectation
- Discuss technical feasibility of new projects with customers
- Create, negotiate and close out quotations
- Actively work on and manage OEM opportunities and RFQs
- Continuous documentation and follow-up of contacts, projects and offers leading to successful sales transactions
- Frequent interactions with R&D, production, application, marketing and sales across EO’s organization
- Participate regularly in national and international meetings and trade shows
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree or PhD preferred) in either an optics related technical field or physics, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales position in optics, photonics or imaging
- Knowledge of industry products, target markets and commercial positioning
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM & SAP
- Great communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Willingness to travel frequently (mainly in own territory, but occasionally worldwide), valid international driving license
What we offer:
A versatile and challenging position alongside a highly competitive employment package within our dynamic and successful corporation in a growing and future-proof industry. You will have the opportunity to work with highly motivated, self-driven and open-minded people with a great team spirit, and can expect a high level of responsibility and strong impact in an entrepreneurial environment. Extensive training programs and internal development opportunities are available.
Edmund Optics provides a range of employee benefits alongside the salary package including company pension scheme, group accident insurance, and subsidized gym membership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or identity and disability.
If you are interested, please address your application including your salary expectation to: email@example.com