Position: Cloud Architect
Department: Information Systems
Reports To: Manager, Global IT
Manage the corporation’s Office 365, Azure, and related cloud services
- Create and manage on-prem users with 365 synchronization
- Manage related 365 services including Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc.
- Resolve global end-user 365 related issues
- Manage MFA for 365
- Manage ADFS for 365
- Maintain GALSync services with remote offices
- Help maintain future cloud VOIP services
- Be available to report to job on weekends or after hours if necessary
- Act as IT liaison with other EO divisions as necessary
- Work with the IS/IT team and upper management to set security protocols on a global level
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Azure and Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Knowledge of Office 365 GCC environment a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be available on call at predetermined times
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed to continue performing said responsibilities
- Good teaching, problem solving, communication, and team working skills
College degree and 3 years of Office 365 management experience.
Ability to lift up to 15 pounds and operate equipment; ability to see details at a close range; ability to sit or stand for long periods of time; work in an office setting.
Edmund Optics shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet the company’s changing needs. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the employer’s sole discretion.