Supporting the semiconductor, electronics, biotech, assembly, and manufacturing markets throughout the globe; Edmund Optics' machine vision inspection solutions have been used in a variety applications ranging from food to automotive to pharmaceutical inspection. EO's vast offering of machine vision lenses, illumination sources, and cameras offer a dynamic choice of solutions for any application. For customers looking for onsite integration, EO offers a select network of Vision Integration Partners who facilitate onsite integration and machine vision inspection system design. EO's extensive global manufacturing facilities also allow for custom system design and development.
Machine Vision Lines Include:
Recent Projects in Machine Vision Inspection Include:
- Large format lenses for solar and wafer cell inspection
- High precision telecentric lenses for pharmaceutical and semiconductor inspection
- Micro video lenses for document reading and verification
- High brightness lighting for assembly-line food and beverage inspection
- Compact fixed focal length lenses for data matrix reading or optical character recognition
- Micro video lens for dental intra-oral cameras or bar code scanning
- Harsh environment micro video lenses for automotive vision systems
- High resolution telecentric lenses for disk drive inspection
- Zoom lenses for material inspection and ballistics testing
Custom Machine Vision Optics
In addition to our standard line of imaging optics, our global network of manufacturing resources is available to design, prototype, and manufacture your custom machine vision inspection lens. Our experienced design and manufacturing staff work closely with a network of vision integration partners and Customers to develop a variety of custom solutions for every requirement.
Need Expert Advice? Contact a Vision Integration Partner Today!
By combining Edmund Optics' vast offerings of machine vision inspection components with the onsite system integration experience of our Vision Integration Partners (VIP), customers will no longer have to compromise between optical performance and local integration. Contact us today to get in touch with a machine vision engineer or VIP.
Edmund Optics makes it easy to find the right product for your application. You can learn more about our machine vision capabilities as well as quickly find the best products based on your specifications.