- Full Intensity and Strobe Control
- Versions for Fine White Light or Color Tuning
- No UV or IR Transmission (Except on IR Units)
- Software for Computer Control Included
- Minimum 80 CRI (WT) Rating
- Ideal for Microscopy with Postmounted Option for Our Boom Stands
Perfect for a wide range of applications from microscopy to machine vision, our high performance LED Fiber Optic Illuminators come with a variety of user friendly features. Featuring strobe and intensity control, as well as optional color and white light tuning, ScopeLED Fiber Optic Illuminators are available in both benchtop and postmount (mounts to our line of Boom Stands) options. Mixed RGB version is fully color tunable to create the exact lighting you need and white light tunable option allows you to set the color temperature of your choosing. External triggering and full computer control (through included USB connection) allows you create a number of strobing sequences that can be stored in the user customized option on the control knob. Full intensity, flux and color data is available. All ScopeLED Fiber Optic Illuminators accept standard SX Light Guide Adapters.